We offer all our guests excellent service and simple luxuries in a sustainable and eco-conscious environment. If you are a yoga teacher or lead any wellness practices, we would be happy to host your retreat in our peaceful environment. And we are here to assist you along the journey to ensure the best experience for you and your attendees.
Host Your Own Retreat
- A beautiful, tranquil environment for yoga and other wellness practices.
- Multiple accommodation choices – all with air conditioning, luxurious beds and eco-friendly toiletries, organic coffee and tea.
- Yoga equipment (mats, blocks, straps, blankets and bolsters).
- Meal plan options with fresh food that we can cater to your dietary preferences.
- Dedicated staff onsite to provide assistance as you need.
- Marketing support.
- Customized packages to meet your specific goals.
- Silent mornings on request.
- Optional activities. Our staff will help you book massages, surf lessons, horseback riding, SUP tours, riverboat cruises, a traditional sweat lodge experience, traditional cacao ceremonies, zip lining, adventure days, and more!
- Yoga shala for up to 14 people (coming soon – Yoga shala for 35 people).
- Outdoor swimming pool with sunbeds.
- Juice bar with healthy options.
- Outdoor eating area.
- Hammock and garden areas.
- 5-minute walk to a secluded beach with beautiful sunsets.
- Close to the well-known surf beaches of Playa Avellanas and Playa Negra.
Please fill out the form below and our yoga retreat planning team will reach out to discuss the opportunities available.
If you’d like to host your own retreat, but want the details taken care of, check out our Rainforest & Beach Retreat
Rainforest and Beach Retreat Package
Enjoy both the lush jungle and mountains of Lake Arenal and the peaceful tranquillity of the beaches on the Pacific Coast.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Living Forest Lake Arenal Retreat center.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Drift Away Eco Lodge.
- Shared transportation between the two locations.
- Shared transportation to and from Liberia airport.
- 3 delicious meals a day.
- An excursion to Paradise Hot Springs.
Starting from $781 per person. Minimum 10 people required.